- Environmental Planning and Management
- Planning the waste treatment area.
- Calculation of waste volume to be treated and treatment measures.
- Inspection of waste treatment systems (chimneys, waste pipes ...).
- Contaminated area determination.
- Determination of waste volume.
- Visualizing pollution status of a certain area.
- Chimney’s height and volume can be determined without the supporting
devices (truss, ladder, wire ...).
- Compliance by enterprise with the environment regulations check
- Factory - Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Public Safety
- Forest & Agriculture
- Natural Resources & Environment
- Health Care