- Status Quo Survey
- Topography measurement.
- Size measurement and routing.
- Road surface damage and deformation.
- Enabling users make quick and accurate observation and survey visually.
- Making plans for construction and maintenance of transport works such as roads, bridges and
- Used as documentation for monitor, inspection and restoration and repair.
- Collection of project status quo parameters much more detailed, completed and faster than
- Ensuring labor safety while implementing measurement of project status quo measurement.
- Getting much more detailed, completed and accurate data than conventional measures and
- Calculation of asphalt surface layer much quicker than conventional methods with very high
- Factory - Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Public Safety
- Forest & Agriculture
- Natural Resources & Environment
- Health Care