- Status Quo Survey
- Piping system (damage, deformation)
- Detail size check
- Tank volume determination
- Damage and deformation level evaluation
- Project inspection and comparision with its original design
in each construction phase.
- Quick assessment and check of project status quo other methods
usually waste much time and manpower to perform.
- Especially offshore exporation and exploitation works always require
very strict size check and monitor throughout system design life cycle
- Risk, incident caused by project deformation forcast.
- Cost and time saving, accuracy and professionalism increase from fabrication
to alignment step.
- Time and checking cost saving.
- Factory - Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Public Safety
- Forest & Agriculture
- Natural Resources & Environment