- Status Quo Survey
- Topography measurement.
- Size measurement and routing.
- Road surface damage and deformation.
- Enabling users make quick and accurate observation and survey visually.
- Making plans for construction and maintenance of transport works such as roads,
bridges and facilities.
- Used as documentation for monitor, inspection and restoration and repair.
- Collection of project status quo parameters much more detailed, completed and
faster than conventional measures.
- Ensuring labor safety while implementing measurement of project status quo
- Getting much more detailed, completed and accurate data than conventional
measures and much faster.
- Calculation of asphalt surface layer much quicker than conventional methods
with very high accurate.
- Factory - Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Public Safety
- Forest & Agriculture
- Natural Resources & Environment