Rugby, United Kingdom, August 2016. Laser scanning technology has become established in many sectors. From recording complex components, measuring buildings, façades, interiors and technical installations, to the documentation of traffic accidents and crime scenes.
Fast, accurate documentation of accident scenes and vehicles is a critical component of accident reconstruction. Providing forensic experts with a combination of speed, accuracy, comprehensiveness and ease-of-use, 3D laser scanning technology from FARO® allows crash investigators to quickly record vast amounts of data and bring the virtual scene back to the office.
1. Status Quo Survey
2. Construct Management
3. 3D Mapping Traffic Routes or Networks
4. Design and As-built Documentation
5. Evaluation Transport Project Status Quo
6. Coppy and Improvement of Complex Project
- Factory - Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate
- Public Safety
- Forest & Agriculture
- Natural Resources & Environment